1. When you register you commit to pay the course fee.
2. The course fee is paid during the enrolment as an online payment. * If the Summer University cancels the course, the fee is returned to the customer. If you cannot pay the course fee as an online payment, it is possible to receive an invoice. In this case you can bypass the online payment by closing the web browser. The invoice is sent approximately a week after the course has begun. Unpaid invoices are sent to a debt collection agency after the due date. Course fees are collectible (Law No. 706/2007).
3. All course registrations are binding
-If you have to cancel your course registration, please inform us immediately in written email@example.com.
-Cancellations have to be done at least one week before the course starts, otherwise Vaasa Summer University will charge a cancellation fee that is 20% of the course fee, but at least 20€.
-If you do not cancel your registration at all or you cancel your participation when the course has already begun, the whole course payment will be charged. The enrolment is valid even if you do not pay the course fee. Course fees are collectible (Law No. 706/2007).
4. All cancelations must be reported to the Summer University’s office, not just to the teacher. Paid course fees will not be returned.
5. If the Summer University cancels a course, it will be notified by email one week before the course starts at the latest.
6. Please read further registration instructions on our website.
Social security number can be required during registration for billing purposes and registration of course results.
*Payment Service Provider
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
40100 Jyväskylä P
hone: +358 207 181 830
Business ID 2122839-7